I. Installed and set up the plug-in wallet MetaMask on the browser.
II. Switch MetaMask to Polygon mainnet (Tutorial for setting up Polygon mainnet):
1. Open MetaMask on the browser, select "Custom RPC" in the Ethereum main network drop-down box at the top bar of the wallet pop-up window. Enter the main network information to be added in the pop-up page.
Network name: Polygon main network (name can be customized)
If it doesn’t work or the network is very stuck, you can choose the following RPC to replace:
2. After clicking the "Save" button, the mainnet you added will be available for selection in the lower menu of the top bar. Click the one you want to switch，then it will directly change the mainnet connected to the current wallet.
1. New users who use Metamask can log in directly without registration, Kine will generate an account based on the wallet address used when connecting, and bind the account to the Metamask wallet address
Log into https://kine.exchange/, click on Metamask, and sign in to complete the login. The first login will help the user to automatically register.
2. Old users-use Metamask's Polygon network to log in directly（Need to log out and log in again）
3. If the network displays the words "Polygon" (very important), it means the Ploygon mainnet is set up successfully.
1. The Polygon network account of the Metamask wallet with assets
1) Click "Portfolio"-"Deposit"
2) For users who use Metamask, assets will be recharged to the Kine contract, and then listed on the exchange, so that the user's assets are locked through the contract and not directly charged to the exchange.